Sunday, July 10, 2005

Eugene to win!

Let it be registered here that I intensely dislike Craig from Big Brother this year. Some people are horrid and he represents them all! How absolutely pathetic it is that we live in a society where this is entertaining - but here I am being entertained by gross caricatures of people. Apart from, they are supposedly Real People. How did I get here?

If I had to choose though, I would much rather see Sir Alan on The Apprentice than aspiring celebrities on Big Brother (ah, famous for being famous, my favourite type of celebrity!) There are so many reasons that TA is better than BB in Superfi’s Rank of Reality Television. Most importantly is the fact that it is on just once a week, and that is a lot easier to cope with than the blanket of BB that I find myself smothered with about this time every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home